- Steven Bruder –Mr. Moore, I am sending some pictures over many years of hunting behind your candles from my son Joe and myslelf. I ran out of candles a couple of years ago and could not find them until tonight—I just ordered 3 sets off the site–thank goodness I found you again! My son Joe and I are addicted bow hunters and your candle products have proven time and time again how valuable and deadly they are to us as bow hunters.
I have been bow hunting for 40 years and NO other product brings deer in like the candles do—-NOTHING—actually it is so amazing I am glad my neighboring land owners don’t use them allowing the big bucks to congregate on my land. It’s been 3 years since I have been out of candles and 3 years since I have landed a really nice deer—I think there is a connection. I will send a picture of another nice buck or two I will take this year—-Iowa and Minnesota—bow and muzzle loader.
- Matt Smith – “This buck came in like a dog on a leash! It was neat to see.”
- Wayne Mosley – “The deer aged at 6 ½, had 20 score-able points , and had a gross B&C score of 175. My best buck ever.”
- RATTLING REDNECK, Freddie Haney – “When a buck comes to rattling a Dominant Buck HotTrails Candle gives him another positive stimulant to go along with his hearing.”
- Bob Alexander – “I am just a normal guy who, prior to using your candles, had never harvested, nor seen anything above the 90″-100″ score-able range.”
- Chris & Tammy Chance – “We are writing this letter for two reasons. First, to reorder and second to tell you what a great product you have.”
- Keith Bailey – “This past season in Ontario, Hot Trails ® Doe-n-Heat candles brought in a winner that grossed scored 173+ B&C points”
- Ron Barnett – “The buck followed the scent trail toward the doe in estrus candle and passed my stand at 18 yards.”
- Scott Crouse – “I bought some Hot Trails and used them as directed. Enclosed is a picture of the great Louisiana buck I was able to Harvest.”
- Jimmie Cox – “Thank you, thank you, thank you. I just wanted to let you know about my Hot Trails success story.”
- Ron Barnett – “As he passed directly down wind from the Hot Trails candle it was like there was a rope tied to his neck and his head jerked right into the scent stream. He followed it, nose up right up to the candle.”
- Jim Atkinson – “No mistaking what was drawing him to me with his head held high moving it from side to side trying to pinpoint the source of the HotTrails odor.”
Do YOU have something you’d like to say about HOT TRAILS? Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org